Tuesday, November 23, 2010

He Never Ceases to Amaze Me

So many stories. Most of them all about Daniel. Today is no different.

I was sitting in our room Sunday morning just veggin. Daniel was doing his own thing, I wasn't really paying attention. Eventually I pieced together that he was filling the bath for what I was assuming was going to be a relaxation tub. Wellllll apparently it was a little TOO relaxing. A little while after I heard a strange noise coming from the bathroom. A noise I usually don't hear in the bathroom, it sounded like snoring..?? Surely not- he's in the tub! What ever could it be? I went to investigate and this is what I found....

He fell asleep in the tub! WHO DOES THAT!?!?! Well, who does that and doesn't either a: DROWN or b: wake up because you have water in your face!
Anyway- I was laughing pretty dang hard. Again, I love my husband.

4 comments:

Ainsley said...

i hope you woke him up!!!

more importantly--- why did you crop the photo? haha jk.

Audrey Crisp said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it!

jennie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!! Your posts always make me laugh. Aw, these poor husbands of ours that our so ridiculously tired from school and all. Who falls asleep in a bathtub? MEDICAL STUDENTS WHO ARE DEAD TIRED!!!LOL Fun picture to have :)

Jordan and Leslie said...

Haha!! He is lucky he didn't drown!!