Thursday, December 2, 2010

Like Thanksgiving!

I always think of my friend Dani this time of year. We used to always say 'Like Thankssssgiving' and as a tradition she watches "A Muppet Christmas Carol" everyday in December. -Little blast from the past.
Anyway- Thanksgiving this year... Thanksgiving... yeah- we had it in Utah. Daniel hadn't been back in almost a year so he was SUPER excited to go. I was excited too because it was going to be with Daniels family and I love Daniels family.
It was a crazy fun week. We had dinner with his awesome extended family. I went paint balling for the first time and had a BLAST. Amy and I braved the crowds on Black Friday and made out like bandits. Daniel got to play and Alex did awesome!
My sweet Alex's picture face. Yes that is his drool and no he isn't teething
Mom and baby
He was in front of a fire and hated being interrupted.
Theres a smile!
Oh I love this boy!
He is such a flirt
Playin with daddy
Wonder where Alex gets his faces from?
Happy Thanksgiving!
Daniel and Matthew shooting
They were aiming for a tree and hit it
The wives (well Amy and I) fought to get our own private game with our hubbies. Here we are in our gear ready to kick butt (or at least try)
The couples
The dream team :-) I had to much fun! Not everyone did though, sad. Especially when I shot and killed an experienced and highly trained brother-in-law who shall remain nameless.

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So fun! I'm so sorry we didn't hook up! I really wanted to, but had no time. I didn't do half the things I wanted to! Sorry!! Glad you had a great time! Cute pics!

Tammy K said...

I just want to eat alex's cheeks!!! He's so darn cute I can't even handle it...and look at all those smiles!!!

Tammy K said...

I just showed john dan's 'taking a bath' post...and John's wondering where his legs are. Your tubs not that long!

We laughed again at that!

John says:"I, like Tammy, want to eat alex's cheeks. And when I'm done with that I think that I will start on another part of his body, put a dash oh salt on and deep fry it, cause really, look at me, do I look like I care about the calories.

What can I say, my wife and I are just a couple of happy cannibals. It is going to be a sad day in America when they start making something as innocent as cannibalism illegal. But then again Obama is president so anything can happen. I say we vote the sucker out before he can take away my God given right or eating small children! Who's with me......?

Anonymous said...

I see what you did there...

=)