Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Little Sweetheart

Alex is really hard to get smiling in pictures. He does smile (although some have yet to be convinced, my father included) but when he is around people or the camera pops up most of the time his smile is totally hidden. BUT I caught a few right after he woke up from his nap. Oh I love this kid!
Also- some other pictures on file
His normal picture face AND after he had just played in the flour
It's getting cold outside!
His new favorite place. And by favorite place I mean he is entertained the longest in the sink

2 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! I love him! I love the in the sink pic!

Ainsley said...

he is so freakin' cute!!

we put Cailin in the sink too! it is the perfect little seat for playing in the mirror