Today was Daniel's first day of medical school! He had orientation all last week which included baseball and BBQ's. I believe this was done because it's the only time they will have to play for the next 4 years. He is taking 30 credits. Is in class from 8am until 5pm every day and has over 26 books. I'm not a gigantic school guru, but I'm thinking thats nuts. Pictures from the white coat ceremony will be coming soon.
This is him walking into his first day of medical school! Hehehe, I am such a nerd.
I also thought I would post a few pictures of our house. The before and after pictures. It's kind of hard to see the paint changes, but just know we painted the walls a light beige and in every room there is an accent wall painted a darker color. So here they are!
This is before...

And after.
I also thought I would post a few pictures of our house. The before and after pictures. It's kind of hard to see the paint changes, but just know we painted the walls a light beige and in every room there is an accent wall painted a darker color. So here they are!
We LOVE where we live and are so excited to be settling into our new life here for the next four years.
3 comments:
It looks SO GREAT! I can't wait to say it--I love what you did--it's SO HOT!
Ok, first of all...I LOVE that you took a picture of Daniel walking into school on his first day...hahahahaha! LOVE IT! And second, I LOVE the paint!!! I want to come see it all! You did a great job!
Looks awesome you guys! We can't wait to visit. Actually, why don't you both come out to VA and make our place look that good? :-)
Post a Comment