Monday, August 10, 2009

Adventures

I have time... I have pictures... why not post?! These are the few adventures we have been on in the last month. Daniel and I matched... he thought it was really cute. So we had to document it.
This is in front of our new house or apartment actually.

PIKES PEAK -



At the top! We made it! 14,000 feet baby! It was weird to me because the rocks at the top were redish, but from the ground it looks like a purple mountain.
Big horned sheep came to say 'hi'- Colorado State Animal.


Anna and Matt and Mom came with all of us! (Mom was in the store trying to find her sunglasses that serve as bi-focals as well, while this picture was being taken)

Cutest picture alive! Anna was cold :-) So cute

Daniels parents and brother and future sister-in-law (hint hint Matthew) came with us!!! They came in for Daniel's white coat ceremony. We LOVED having them here and miss them!

And this... is our family at our best.

Ok, ok we'll smile. We went down to my dad's hometown for the 24th of July Celebration. Everyone actually came! So mom insisted on a picture. However, minutes before this was taken Brett decided it would be HILARIOUS to dump water on me. So I look like I am sweating profusely. But what is unseen is that I got him back WAY worse than he got me, but you can't tell because he is wearing a white shirt. Lame.

5 comments:

Lizza said...

So cute! Are you guys coming for Daniel's b-day? We talk about you all the time. I miss you more today than I did yesterday.

Andrew said...

Nice "European" coat, Danhole. Did you buy the matching "European carry-all" with it or should I get it for you for ur bday? :-)

Audrey Crisp said...

hey girl! I didn't know you had a blog! fun! Hope you're liking it there! Tell daniel good luck! We are loving it here so far. so expensive and strange but awesome! I'd love for you to come visit us! glad we can stay in touch through this! tell daniel hi!

Audrey Crisp said...

hey girl thanks! we are here till december 17th!

Mel said...

UUMMM I need those pictures!! Where did mom hide them???