Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New House

Pictures are coming soon! But I just wanted to say that we LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house and we are loving Colorado! Parker is BEAUTIFUL and we are literally across the street from Wal-Mart, Target, Home Depot (our 2nd home these days!), Bed Bath and Beyond, Kohls, a movie theater and a library. YAHOO :-)

Right now we are in the process of painting every single wall so our apartment is comfortable and looks like a home rather than a prison or a hospital. So far, we love the color! So refreshing. This has been so much fun! Stressful and exhausting, but a lot of fun!

Daniel starts school in about a week.... eeeekkkk. Medical school- it's finally here! I pass it everyday on my way to work and just get excited. Yeah for Daniel!

Ok, that's all for now. I'll get pictures here in the next few days. Those are much more interesting!

No comments: