Friday, February 27, 2009

Ok i just gotta...

I am teaching preschool this semester the 3 year-old class and it's the funnest thing I have ever done. I absolutely love it! So I just wanted to post a few pictures and stories that go along with it. 
SO MUCH FUN!!!
We were learning about going to the doctor
We learned about brushing our teeth. Scrub, scrub. 
Dr. Kevin was looking at my x-rays. I broke my knee. Ouch! He told me I had to get out of the office because I was a woman. Who does that?
He diagnosed me with a whale in my tummy. So... naturally I had to have surgery. 
At snack this little boy said, "Please pass the delectable oranges"- so cute!
Here we are in our Valentines Glasses
I made leaf hats when I was in school so I decided we'd make leave hats and pretend to be trees

1 comment:

Mel said...

They are so so so cute!!! And that means a lot coming from me.