Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Valentines... a little late

We went to Las Vegas for my birthday. Daniel took me for my first time ever! I loved it! We had SO much fun. It was so hard coming home. We went and explored mostly. Ate at In and Out many times and just walked. I was trying to get my head around what I was seeing. It was amazing. The pictures tell it all. 
This is where is all started in the real Venice:-) 
We also got to go to the temple in Vegas, a little different than the strip but so much fun. 
I LOVE Iron Chef America, and Mario Batali is an Iron Chef. I got so excited when I saw his restaurant. We ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Caesars Palace. YUMMY! Best fish and chips I have ever eaten, which isn't saying much because I hate fish- but these were dang good. 
Daniel also showed me the Bilagio where I saw the chocolate fountain with 3 different kinds of melted chocolate cascading down from the celling. Oh, it was beautiful. And of course right when we went out the main doors the beautiful fountain came to life. It was just wonderful. We swam with the fishes and just enjoyed everything around us. We just loved it. 

No comments: