Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Update

We are leaving for New Zealand tomorrow!! YAHOO! We are so excited to go see Daniels parents and take a little vacation before medical school. YIPPEE! We can't wait! We leave out of LAX Friday the 13th - eesh I just realized that date, not good. And we return on the 20th of March. More on that as we come back. 
But the news that I would like to post about is that Daniel has gotten in and has signed on with the Air Force! So that puts us moving to Colorado sometime in June. He goes to basic training in July and starts school at the end of July. We are really excited about this and can't wait to move to the next chapter in our life: Medical School. 
But I just want to let Amy know that I am SO sad to leave the family here in Utah. I will miss you guys TONS and TONS! And I will come to visit so our kids can play, when Daniel spends more time with his mistress RVU:-) 

3 comments:

Ainsley said...

how fun you guys get to go on a trip! can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures. i didn't know dan's parents were over there...lucky. and congrats on the air force, that is great news!

Amy said...

We are going to miss you sooooo much, for the short term and the long term, but at least you'll be having a great time.

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

New zealand? Hot dog! my dad and little brother took a "senior" trip there last year! Have so much fun!!