I title this evolution because this is the story of how Alex evolves with almost every situation:
![]() |
| First actual life size horse ride. Very skeptical |
![]() |
| "Alright, daddy's got my back. I think I'm okay" |
![]() |
| "THIS IS AWESOME!" |
![]() |
| Dads first ride in a while (he didn't get off that horse for probably 3 hours) |
![]() |
| Dad and Alex- He's not sure about this saddle thing |
![]() |
| Ya... moms not more comforting I love this evolution of the duck....... |
![]() |
| "Alright. I see the duck. I've seen them in books. But now there is one right there..." |
![]() |
| "Mom, this is a duck right?" |
![]() |
| "Alright. Duck doesn't hate me. How you doin duck?" |
![]() |
| "I'll try the more approachable method where I am not ready to bolt at a moments notice." |
![]() |
| "He's TOUCHING the duck?!?!?! Dang it- now I have to show him how I can be a man too...." |
![]() |
| "Yeeeeaaaa, touching the duck" |
![]() |
| " Ight- bring me another challenge. Please, duck was way too easy!" |













1 comment:
Haha! Funny bunny!!
Post a Comment