Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Around the House

With Daniel off for a few weeks we spent some of the time diving into the home improvement phase. For some reason the builder put carpet in all of our bathrooms. Its horrible. So Daniel, all by himself, tiled the upstairs bathrooms! Such a stud. Here is what they look like now...
I just realized that this shows none of the tile and all of the stickers I had fun sticking on...  oops
Heres a peak at our bathroom now. TILE! Love it! Daniel did such a good job!
Our Garden! We planted again this year and its awesome. There is just something so satisfying about going out to your garden and picking the strawberries or tomatoes or carrots or onions. The later two we didn't even plant! They just came back! 
Our out of control tomato plant. This is after he got a little hair cut. LOVE garden tomatoes!
Our strawberries needed to be trimmed as well. They grow like weeds! 
I think I have had a total of one strawberry from over a dozen picked. Why? They are Alex's most favorite and he snatches them up every time we pick them! 

One haul of tomatoes. I think I am going to have to learn how to can this year! We can't eat all of these. 

2 comments:

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

So jealous of your garden! Love home-grown food! Also LOVE the bathrooms. Good work Chunkee with the tile and the stickers are awesome, Steph!

Audrey Crisp said...

So cool Daniel tiled the bathrooms! Great job. Who puts carpet in bathrooms? Lol... Cool you have a garden!