Sunday, April 8, 2012

You Have to Record That!

I must hear that phrase like 30x when I am around other people. And its true! I need to record the cute little things he does because one day he won't do them any more and then I'll only have a memory if I don't get off my tush and record things! Due to the extreme amount of time it takes to upload these babies, I only am going to put on two. 
Our main squeeze is getting so big and talking left and right and sometimes I get sad that in a month we'll never have him to ourselves again :-( But of course we are excited for this new adventure in our lives. 



This video was supposed to be of him just doing the motions along with "If you're happy and you know it", but we were just about to get in the truck so mom kind of ruined things with her plans. Alex is obsessed with trucks. Sun up to sun down he is asking to go see the trucks, ride the trucks etc. I am currently trying to accumulate things that will help me have a successful, relaxing summer with two kids so I bought this truck. My dad makes fun of me because this kid is so spoiled already.... sorry dad- he just loves this truck!


His newest trick is counting to 10. Daniel and I were in Home Depot (our favorite store) the other day and he just counted to 10. We looked at each other and laughed because he never did that before and all of a sudden he whips this out like a champ- like he's known it for ever. Who is this kid? However, he has since come to despise the number 7. He skips it 100% of the time and when we try and count with him he just pauses when he gets to 7 and then continues. His favorite number is 8, which is probably why 7 gets the shaft (it makes 8 come later than he wants you see). Need proof? We were in church today and were using the counting book I made for him, when we got to the number 7 he actually growled and slapped the page! Daniel and I couldn't stop laughing. Kid hates the number 7! 

We love this kid!!!

2 comments:

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

he is so so cute. I love how proud he is when he gets to 10 and you're right. . . he skips seven without a beat. Funny!

Audrey Crisp said...

So freakin' Cute! How smart is he!!