Thursday, April 5, 2012

Baby #2...



So... because I am now labeled a "high risk" pregnancy I have to have lots of ultrasounds. Luckily they have a 3 D machine that lets us have a different look at our little man. The images on the left were taken today 5 April 2012 and the images on the right were taken 22 March 2012. 

Can I just say Daniel!?!?! Kid has huge lips :-) The doctor asked me what ethnicity my husband was. Haha! He's just a little Daniel. His nose is Daniels. Obviously he'll look different when he comes, but for now he looks like his daddy :-) 

So far, BLJ is not anemic. Which is awesome! That's what these ultra sounds are looking for. The doctor said that if baby boy becomes anemic after 35 weeks then he'll go ahead and deliver me. I am currently 33 weeks. So that would be caarrazzy! No complaint here, but chances of that happening are slim. It will just make me feel better when he's out because that means that he will be fine and I will have stopped trying to get rid of him... :-( 

Stuff is slowly getting worked out with insurances. It's just a mess though. I hate thinking about it. 

I had something else to report on, but I forgot what it was... Until next time then- Happy Easter! 


4 comments:

Laura said...

Am I in the dark? What does BLJ stand for?

Stephanie and Daniel said...

We think we are going to name him Boyd Larsen Jacobs. We were going to name Alex that too - but changed our minds. Andrew and Shi already had a nick name and everything picked out - BLJ or bulge.

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

SO glad he is healthy!!

Audrey Crisp said...

Glad he's healthy! Love the big lips!!