Monday, September 26, 2011

First Haircut!


We were getting a little shaggy... alright, lets be honest- we were down right white trash sporting a mullet! SO with mixed feelings we got the hairs chopped. Just in the back, but still. His golden locks are now in the process of reinventing themselves :-) 
Side View- check out the hair comin over the collar! 
Back view, so cute 





And here we are!!! After!
Mom and Al's photo shoot


Look how big he is getting!!!! 

Ah Spaghetti O's- they taste better on your hair than in your mouth :-)



6 comments:

Andrew said...

But I love mullets...

Audrey Crisp said...

Cute!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Ya Andrew, so does Daniel... so does Daniel

Ainsley said...

the boys in my family are obsessed with mullets... what is it? i much prefer his adorable new hair cut.

Tammy K said...

oh how I love my voice on video...you didn't get my consent...I should sue :)

He's so cute mullet or not

I just love that picture of the two of you. it really is perfect!

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

So cute! He IS getting big!!