Thursday, September 8, 2011

Priceless

I am not sure if its because of our love of books or what, but there are very few things that make me happier than the pictures below. Alex loves books. I mean LOVES them and I can't help but just want to give him and endless supply! Thank you Papa for the box of books. I would also like to thank Goodwill (DI) and the $1 section at Target :-)
I had to be sneaky so the pictures aren't too awesome. But you get the idea

4 comments:

Tammy K said...

tanner went to sleep with a book tonight :)

I think alex is rad!

Audrey Crisp said...

How cute!

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

What a cool memory! Z only likes the book "Peak a who" and we are trying to expand her horizons . . . maybe Bulge can inspire her.

Andrew said...

Adorable! Zara just likes to eat books. :-)