Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's starting to freak me out....

So... I have discovered a new talent of mine. Well, I probably wouldn't call it a talent because its kinda weird. At first I just thought it was coincidence but time after time of being right - it has officially become freaky.

What is my new found ability? I know when people are pregnant :-)

Alright, I laughed when I typed that so laugh all you want, BUT it's true. And the only reason I am saying anything is because my last premonition to come true really was just an odd feeling and getting it out there might help with the strangeness.

I haven't been able to guess EVERY person - but on the people I have guessed about I have only been wrong once (once again, sorry Jennie).

Here's my list of me guessing they were pregnant before I was told:

- Melinda
- Afton (but she was easy because when my sister is trying to hide something from me she doesn't talk to me, so maybe she shouldn't count)
- Amy Raty
- Val Housley
- Dana Jensen
- Audrey Crisp (she graciously answered a random e-mail asking this personal question)
- Leslie Johnson
- Unknown person (she wants me to keep it a secret so I can't tell you yet!)
- Melissa Eggertson
- Jessie Anderson (her 3rd one, not the first two)
- Megan Serra
- Hayley Jensen (sorry Hayley I am spacing your married name right now...)

and the latest that inspired this post...
- Lindsey Nardone


Congratulations to you all BTW- some have been born already and some are still cookin'!!!

My predictions of soon to come announcements:
- Ainsley Anderson

So there you have it. If you ever want to know if someone is pregnant just ask and I'll summon up my psychic powers and give you my best guess :-) Wave my hands over a crystal ball in a dimly lit room while wearing a tiara. It'll be a fun new business. Help make ends meet whilst in medical school! Haha oh I am so getting struck down!

7 comments:

Jessi said...

haha! awesome, random gift! I'm so glad that I made the list. I had no idea. Will you tell me the next time you have that prediction about me? I might need some heads up. I'm REALLY not quite ready yet.

my question though is.... are you predicting this after seeing this person, or pictures, or just random thoughts?

Stephanie and Daniel said...

A lot of times its all of the above. A lot of these people I don't see hardly ever so mostly its random thoughts. Ya, I figured you'd be done for a little bit :-) But I'll ask if I get curious! Haha

Andrew said...

Sweet!! Sign us up as well...a little heads up before another bundle of joy comes along would be nice... ;-)

Audrey Crisp said...

That's hilarious! You are good at that!

Lindsey and Josh said...

haha! That is a gift Steph! Next time I'm wondering if someone we know is pregnant....I'll ask you first! :)

Ainsley said...

hahahaha, i love this. well i am 100% not pregnant. hopefully you know something i don't... maybe it will happen soon, hope so.

thanks for giving me a good laugh, i was shocked to see my name.

Anonymous said...

Wait a second...

Amy is pregnant?