Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Got My Camera Back

This past month I got to go to Utah for my niece and nephews blessings! Horray! I got to see my sisters (and sister-in-law, but really sister) and hang out with my dad- ah blissful. Oh wait, there were 5 kids under the age of 2 in the same vicinity for 75% of the time. Awesome chaos! Alex and I had a great time and here are the pictures from it!

The babies of the hour: Joslyn and Kason. So cute!
They were so cute being so close together cuz they wiggled, but couldn't so much
With the big sisters. Love that Taylee
Big sister kisses
Alex loves his cousins!
This is my personal favorite. Kason and Tay have a similar expression as do Bree and Joslyn and Alex is just lovin life. Just so adorable
So precious of the girls. I think Alex and Tay are just staring at Matson....
5 grandkids and counting...
Then of course we couldn't forget Sophia and Hunter! Cutest cousins in the whole world!
The happy family. My sisters are so hot
Little baby Josy - in the outfit I got her! Love it
She's so big!


So Alex decided this week that he wasn't going to sleep. Today he woke up at 7am fell asleep at 8:30 and woke up at 9:10 and then quickly went back to sleep at 3:30 and woke up at 3:50... this is basically what has been going on the past few days. So we have had to be very creative with our entertainment. And we found a new toy....!
I would throw toys in and he hesitantly went to retrieve him... then he loved it
He attacked me!
He put it in all by himself :-)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Man we are H-O-T:) those are some cute kids!! Alex and Kason are gonna be best buddies!

Audrey Crisp said...

What a fun trip! Cute kiddos!!