Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ahhh the Joys...

Daniel and I were discussing over dinner that because the little tyke is crawling now we are now going to have to keep a closer eye on him. We enjoyed the 4 months of non-mobility! But now we're going to have to watch his every move.
As we are discussing this little Al was pretty quiet. And this is why... So our life in the mobility world begins!
You can't really tell but he has Vaseline all over his face, pants and furniture
"What mom?"
A little better picture of the side of the table where he put all of the goop and of course you can't miss his pants and little feet :-)
How do you get mad at that little face?!
Mmmmm....yummy!

Then 25 seconds later while mom was cleaning up the Vaseline.....
"Oooooo look at the fun chord"
"Yes? Can I help you?"
Now, playing with daddy
Oh so much fun

And this... I just thought was an adorable picture. Just hangin out with dad, gettin ready for a tub
I'm lovin this

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Haha! He's on the move. So cute!

Tammy K said...

he's awesome!

Ainsley said...

it is so amazing how one day everything chances and you have to forever baby proof your house. he is getting so big!

jennie said...

Haha! I remember that little basket covered in vaseline. Oh how fun. Now it really begins :)