Friday, February 18, 2011

The Many Faces of Alex

I feel like all I ever post about is Alex, so I've been waiting to document something Daniel and I have done that's fun and exciting or even worth writing about... ya it doesn't really happen much. So I'm giving up and posting some of the pictures we've taken in the past month.

Stage 1
Stage 2
And stage 3
He was not amused to be in the tub of laundry
His new scrunchy face- love it
Love those baby blue eyes
Moooooom pay attention to meeee
I give up.

This is his famous face. He is giving this face 99% of the time to strangers. However, if you are a pretty girl you'll probably get the smile from above!


Daddy gave me licorice and I LOVED IT!



4 comments:

Mel said...

So I see you Love your child. It's amazing how that just happens:) and yes you do have THE cutest child EVER- I just wanna hug him

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! Love all his faces!!

Jessi said...

so cute! and a good idea to give him the candy in the bathtub. yum!

Tammy K said...

cutest boy around...for sure!