This is probably my favorite thing he ever did. He doesn't any more :-( He did it all the time and I didn't record it. Kicking myself for that right now!
It's so sad when you look back and see the cute things that they did that they grow out of. Can you imagine if we didn't have cameras/camcorders? Then I think I'd really forget a lot of stuff. Someday it'll be so fun to show him these videos when Alex is bigger. Maybe show them to the girls he brings home :)
2 comments:
SOOO cute. i always think 'the cute things' will last forever... it is sad they don't.
It's so sad when you look back and see the cute things that they did that they grow out of. Can you imagine if we didn't have cameras/camcorders? Then I think I'd really forget a lot of stuff. Someday it'll be so fun to show him these videos when Alex is bigger. Maybe show them to the girls he brings home :)
Post a Comment