Anyway- we had a fantastic Halloween season. We carved pumpkins at John and Tammy's and then went to a Fall Festival at RVU. So so much fun!



















Here we are
Starting to carve. And by starting I mean getting all slimy and dirty.
Daniel did a two sided pumpkin

Tammy was gracious enough to make pumpkin milkshakes for us. I offered to help and ended up shredding their wooden spoon into the shakes...oops. (I totally stole this picture from you Jennie:-)) Here, Tammy is digging in the ice cream for the other 1/3rd of the spoon while I am holding the rescued piece.
Sadie said: "Dad, this isn't Cinderella, it's a man" HAHAHA love that girl
Kill it Tammy!
The end result!
John carved a JK + TK and a heart. Awe, so cute. So while posing he tried to shape his arms like a heart
My finished pumpkin
All lit up and glowing! Mine, Daniel's and Tammy's
One side of Daniels - it was a scary butterfly...
The other side. I think this looks so dang cool!
Day of the fall festival:
Our little doctor
We almost caught a smile!
After he woke up. He was so upset that he was awake
Playing in the grass. That or taking a fat dump
Here we are! Can you guess what we are?.... We're a cardiac arrest! Hahaha! Well, I think we're funny :-)
Daniels friend Meredith gave Alex his costume when he was born. Another classmate of theirs had a baby a month before us, so here they are in their matching costumes with Mer.
Looks like Owen is going to punch Alex's lights out for taking his attention :-)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
3 comments:
Great pumpkins and costumes!! Thanks so much for the sweet comment! I spend too much time on my blog... Mostly just using Photoshop and the font stuff is pretty complicated HTML stuff... Hard to explain...
I can't get enough of the faces that Alex pulls. SO CUTE! I can't even stand it!!! I loved his costume, and yours. You guys ARE funny :) I'm glad you were able to copy that picture. I'm a blog photo theif too! I do it all the time :) Feel free to steal my pics whenever you want! lol Especially if you're in it, right!?!?
How cute! I love how Alex sits with his arms and legs sticking out, too funny.
Post a Comment