Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update

I guess its a time for a little update on the baby. So here are the basics:

  • I am 29 weeks along

  • He is measuring 31 weeks

  • I am now on perscription Iron cuz this kid is taking every ounce of it outta me :-)

  • I now go to the doctor every 2 weeks- crazy, only like really pregnant people do that!

  • No strange cravings but I do have to eat a ton or I get all weak (hate it)

  • He wakes up at night (something he got from me)

  • In the morning he wakes up when Daniel gets up, but not when I do (cute)
  • Names we like: Alex and Carter (we really don't agree on anything)
  • I've gained another million pounds- I will be passing up Daniel soon, every girls dream

New Limitations:

  • Nothing is quick anymore. Like no more quickly go upstairs to get something I forgot etc.
  • No more walking around bare footed- must have orthotics in at all times
  • Getting in and out of the car....!!! Oh mygosh! Hardest thing EVER!
  • Shaving is getting harder which is really a shame cuz spring is coming!!!
  • My MATERNITY clothes don't fit! I didn't know that could happen. So depressing.
  • Getting up after sitting... well its pretty comical. I hobble and rock from side to side until my hips remember that they are supporting 10x more weight now a days.


These were taken in the morning... I think that by the end of the day I am sticking out a lot more. Can that happen? Or am I just imagining that I can see my toes in the morning and not at night?

4 comments:

Anne said...

I can relate to all of that, except I actually have surpassed Kevin in weight...so sad. Glad to hear things are going well!

Audrey Crisp said...

Man that all sounds so fun and something to look forward to! HAHAHA.... you are a cute preggers!

Tammy K said...

I surpassed my older brother in weight by like 20 lbs :) caught up with john.

Dan is just a 'wittle' guy though - I bet I weight more than he does hahaha!

Lizza said...

I can't see the pics! Sup, yo. Love both those names. I also love Jonas. And Asher. Sigh, I can't wait to have a boy...

See you soon my love!