I don't know what happened to our pictures... I have had to upload a few because it says that the URL is invalid. However, I never uploaded them as URL's I always uploaded them as just regular pictures. Anyone know what is going on? Help! I don't want to have to re-upload everything, mostly because I don't really remember which pictures went where :-)
3 comments:
I am soooo not computer smart - Sorry - Good luck!!!
If you try to load any of your missing pictures individually you'll get a 403 error page with the following message:
"rate limit exceeded"
This means that, for whatever reason, your blog is making too many requests to Google's servers. Since you're not creating a bunch of new posts on a frequent basis and your pictures are hosted by Google, you'll need to contact their support for help with this.
That sucks chica. Wish I could help...
Post a Comment