Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gosh Dangit- Going Private


So we had an incident... My wonderful sister-in-laws crazy ex-husband has taken a liking to stalking his ex-families blogs and well I'm just not ok with that. I've never even met the man but he totally gives me the willies. Honestly don't even know if he looks on this but I'm not taking the chance!


S O . . .


We are going to go private. Please leave your email address if you would like to be included! I really don't mind anyone reading, just not creepies - especially when baby is coming :-)

17 comments:

Tiffany said...

i like to see what you're up to! tiffanydansie@gmail.com

Lizza said...

Love the post. Love you.
You know my email address.

Jessica said...

Could you add Brett and me on too? Oh, and Brett said to tell Daniel that he saw, "I Am Legend." jessica.a.condon@gmail.com.

Emili said...

me me me...emili.anderson@gmail.com

Ainsley said...

add me! ainsleyanderson@gmail.com

Audrey Crisp said...

I understand... Heehee.... Here it is again:
clarity23@gmail.com

Shea Stoops said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shea Stoops said...

I would love to keep up with the pregnancy and when the baby comes..... Hope all is well. I think of you every time I see Daniel at school. Best Wishes
sheastoops@gmail.com

Tammy K said...

I know I'm creepy but I want to continue stalking!

tammytwiggs@hotmail.com

Brittani said...

anthrobrittani@gmail.com

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Add me please: annejensen86(at)gmail(dot)com

Melissa Eggertsen said...

add me, I like to catch up! meggertsen@gmail.com. I didn't know you're pregnant, congrats! How far along are you?

Jessi said...

please invite us@ we would love to keep up with you!

jessi.ann.anderson@gmail.com

Brooklynne Travis said...

brooklynne_travis@yahoo.com

Lezlie Bibeau said...

I'm not sure if you're getting two of these, so just in case -- Please include me --
LDBibeau@msn.com
Love ya,
Lezlie B

Audrey Crisp said...

I'm so glad you liked that! My
brother sent it to me and I thought I'd post it! Please do put it on your blog!!! ; )