Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Little Experiment

So a week or so ago I ran an experiment and I have to tell you, it was pretty successful. We decided Daniel would make menus, buy the groceries and make dinner for a week. I have to tell you, Daniel is an amazing cook!! He made everything from scratch and it was just awesome. I took pictures to document the successes. He is an amazing husband.
Here is some AWESOME vegetarian chili he made. Oh so yumy

Chick Pea and Sweet Potato Curry- never much cared for curry until I ate his stuff

French Toast and Bacon. We actually had this two nights because they were so good
As long as we are on the subject of cooking, Daniel took these of me making french onion soup. I had to wear goggles because while I was cutting the onions I couldn't see because of the onion fumes. So I put on Daniel's swimming goggles. They actually helped but surprisingly enough, they fogged up! Those are some strong onions!

1 comment:

Audrey Crisp said...

What a great little experiment you conducted. I want to try that when I get back to CA. I guess John does most of the cooking anyhow...but i'd rather clean than cook it. I'm a bad wifey I guess....Looks good. I hate onions for that reason too!