# 1 and # 3 ARe my favorites! CUTE!
I honestly like them all- you are both so photogenic! And of course Taylee is adorable.
I like the lying down ones the best. You should put those next to each other in a cool frame.
I love number one! :D
the head in the crotch one isn't bad but my favorite is the one where it looks like you're joined at the shoulder... frame that one.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
# 1 and # 3 ARe my favorites! CUTE!
I honestly like them all- you are both so photogenic! And of course Taylee is adorable.
I like the lying down ones the best. You should put those next to each other in a cool frame.
I love number one! :D
the head in the crotch one isn't bad but my favorite is the one where it looks like you're joined at the shoulder... frame that one.
Post a Comment