Sunday, December 14, 2008

Changes... + Additions...

Alright, so it has been one month since I pulled out in front of another car and sent our dear sweet subaru to car heaven. We have looked at dozens of cars. Daniel became quite the expert at car lingo and what was and wasn't a 'good deal'. Finally we brought one home and we are so excited!! Shes a Honda Accord so we hope to have her for a long time. And here she is: Please excuse my expression I had just woken up and didn't have quite enough time to practice my smile:-)
In other news, I chopped and dyed my hair. Now, short hair is not a new thing for me. I have had short hair a ton. However, never in my whole life have I colored my hair so this is a first. At first I thought that I was going to keep trying to grow it out,  but then I talked to Afton and well just decided to try one more short cut. While getting my hair cut Daniel called and told me he had been rear-ended in our brand new car. The roads were super slick and someone bumped into him... yeah it was a good thing I was getting my hair done:-) No major damage was done, we will need a whole new bumper though... lame! We should just hire a driver! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yur hair looks beautiful and stylish! Dj thought it was hilarious that you said you should hire a driver...

Valerie Housley said...

Steph, it looks awesome! I love it!!! You are definitely a person who can pull off short hair! We move to Colorado this week, so we better see you over your break!!!

Amy said...

Don't tease me with the additions. . . .I got all excited!

Anonymous said...

If you're looking for a driver... well, you've been a passenger in a car I've driven. So there's some excitement involved, but my guarantee is that you'll arrive at your destination alive, and that both you and the car will be intact.

Mel said...

you guys look hot in your hot clothes and hot hair and hot car!!