Just to update everyone. Daniel and I are both working and going to school. Daniel is majoring in psyiology and developmental biology at BYU. He just took the MCAT and we will find out the results the end of June. We are planning on going to medical school the fall of 2009. Where? We don't know nor are we going to be very picky. As for right now he is thinking of doing emergency medicine. He has been working in a research lab at BYU.
I am going to UVSC studying elementary education. That's a long story but I should be done the same time as Daniel, next April. I am working at a podiatrist office in Provo. We live in Orem Utah. Fun Fun! But this summer we are just working, playing with family, going to Colorado and family reunions in Idaho. We have a lot of family here in the area, it's a lot of fun to hang out with them a lot.
Right now Daniel is in Colorado at Aarons camp and I have the duty to hold down the fort in Utah. Trying to keep myself busy will ensure plenty of posts:-) But for now Ciao!
2 comments:
It's about time you started one!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!! :-)
you are a beautiful bride!! congratulations (belated)!!!
Post a Comment