Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm A Lonely Wife

So Melinda and I decided on the way down from taking our husbands to the airport that we were going out to surprise them. We looked online and the tickets were lots of dinero, so we didn't think it was going to be possible. We are, after all, poor newly weds. Plus there was work to think about and Melinda is 35 weeks pregnant and yady yady yady.
Turns out our desperation got the better of us! And we are headed out Friday to surprise Daniel and Joseph at the dinner they have for the families at Aarons Camp! HORRAY! It's been 6 hours since he has been out of service and now that I am going to see him 3 whole entire days early, I'm a happy wife! So Colorado here we come! And it's fathers day! What a good surprise, don't you think? I'm way excited.

No comments: