Sunday, September 9, 2012

Goodbye Summer :-(

Our last summer in Colorado is quietly coming to a close. It was a CRAZY one- but we had fun none the less. Here are some of our last adventures
Glow Stick lanterns - I love pinterest
Bowling with daddy

Alex made a new friend at the 'best park' ever. She was his wing man and now she is requested at every park excursion 
Climbing with dad at the 'best park' ever
Daddy left for Mississippi to go be a surgeon for a month- Alex fell asleep on the way to the airport. So this was their last goodbye :-(

Day 1 of daddy being gone.... His diaper got caught on Daniels car! Hehehe- he's crying and I run back inside to grab my camera. I'm such a horrible mother



3 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Hahah... that diaper pic is hilarious. You guys are moving? Are you going to sell your house? That sucks he's gone. no fun. fun park!

Kirsten said...

Stephanie! How are you? I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your little boy. I loved looking through your blog & seeing a little of what you've been up to. You've got such a cute family. My hubby is in med school too so I can relate to the craziness & the frequent absence of a spouse. I'm excited to have found your blog. Shoot me an email if you'd like an invite to mine, kthom813@icloud.com. Take care!

Jessi said...

hahaha that last diaper picture is hilarious! your not a bad mom for grabbing your camera... thats exactly what Iwould have done :)