Sunday, November 13, 2011

First Snow!

Well, it wasn't exactly his first snow, but it was the first time he was able to actually play in it. Lets begin, shall we? First off, mama couldn't find his gloves - so we improvised with socks. He hated, I mean HATED the 'gloves'. He screamed when we put them on. He screamed with dad put his on. Strangest thing. So eventually we nixed the 'gloves'. 
We have split the pictures into 'pre-nap' and 'post-nap' for your enjoyment 


PRE-NAP:

Still getting used to the white stuff

Yup- there it is. What he did the entire time he was outside

Dad says 'whats your deal?'

 POST-NAP:
No gloves

He LOVED to shovel. Who knew?!

Daniel would get a scoop started and he'd push it

Being a big helper

Such concentration 

Look at my sweet little poof ball :-) 

It was heavy, wet snow and really hard to push- he did a good job though

This is him waving 'bye' to us because he was leaving to go get rid of the snow. 

Look at those rosy cheeks :-) I love him 

A video of the snow shoveling 
"Dad, my hands are cold and there is some white stuff on them..." 
Dad gets off the snow

And warms up the little frozen phalanges 

Alex's interpretation of Daniel warming up his hands :-) 

Daniel jumping in the deep snow

"I wanna come!!"

But really he wanted to be like dad and lay down in the snow 
Oh my gosh, I can't get over how adorable he is

Just me and dad 

Hangin out in the snow

4 comments:

Shiloh Roan Jacobs said...

What a great little helper . . . and cute, to boot!!

Tammy K said...

awesome snow pictures! I love when babes are all bundled up in snow clothes - they look so puffy :)

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun! He's such a cutie!

jennie said...

I love these! Too cute. What a good sport Dan is- all decked out as well! Two Randy's :)