Monday, August 16, 2010

What we've been up to

This past month daddy went to Air Force Training camp
He played a lot
So it made him really tired
He got to march in really straight lines
The Air Force gave him really awesome glasses!
They gave him a hair cut
He had to march early in the morning
These are all the people in daddy's group

We missed him and are so glad he is back!

Meanwhile....
I practiced my tummy time
I stayed with grandma, she was being funny
I rode in the car with mom lots
I hung out with Aunt Annalise
I went to church and loved it
We played with Tammy and John and Tanner in Manassa
Tammy is the best and put me to sleep
This is my first parade at the celebration at grandma Ouida's
Mom thought she was real funny when she made me look like George Washington
I loved the swing at grandmas house!
Sometimes I missed daddy and was sad
It's hard to be 2 months old

Then... DADDY CAME HOME
We went out on my first nature walk
I became a snazzy dresser
I grew and grew and grew until I got this awesome tummy!
I'm so happy daddy is home!
I love to watch LOST. I don't like Carebears, just LOST
Mommy got me a new toy, I like looking at it!

I went to Leadville and saw daddy's friend Richy
Here we all are!
I loved my camo outfit!

So that's pretty much it. We missed daddy LOTS. I am getting bigger and bigger and sleeping longer and longer! Mommy loves it! Daddy is back in school so I get to stay home and hang out with mom. I'm pretty excited I'm going to be getting new cousins at Christmas. I miss all of my family. Love you!

5 comments:

Tammy K said...

okay SERIOUSLY could he be any cuter!!!!!?????

for reals though - I was looking through the pictures and thinking, okay I'll tell steph I like this one and this one, but then he was adorable in ALL of them...and his sad face - OH MY GOSH!!!

You guys will just have to keep making those babies, because SNaP - he's a keeper!!!

Those are fun pictures of Dan too!

jennie said...

CUTE!!!!!! Alex pulls the MOST adorable faces. Bring him over. I want him. :) I love the pic of Dan and Alex sleeping on the side bar. Fun post!

Valerie Housley said...

Ohh that lil Alex is CUTE!!!!!!!!

Audrey Crisp said...

So much cuteness! Glad that he is back! Yay we get our husbands back now! ; )

Lizza said...

Best. Post. Ever.