So this is the basic view of the down stairs. Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the laundry room are all upstairs. Those pictures might take a while! We gotta paint and organize like crazy. It's like a bomb went off up there. But I am so excited to get the baby's room ready! Right now, his room is pepto pink and cherry red, so it's going to get a face lift but I can't wait to start!
Friday, March 5, 2010
PICTURES
So we moved last weekend and I have a few pictures. Not everything, but just a few. We are still trying to get everything organized. You know how new houses are, storage and everything is just a little different so we are having to be creative right now. BUT the kitchen and the family room are kind of pretty much in order! So here they are:
Here is the long view of our kitchen. Daniels favorite part of the house is the fridge. It's got a freezer on the bottom and so far we just love it.
This is how our family room and kitchen meet.
Another view of the family room. I am kind of proud of the plants in the room. This is as far as I go when it comes to interior decorating. But these were 40% off and I did it all bymyself! :-)
This is my favorite part of the kitchen... the bar. Thanks to Tammy and John we have stools and I love this part. I can talk to people and vice versa when food is being prepared. Love it! Thank you Tammy and John for your contribution to our house!
Ya, maybe these are getting a little repetative.
So this is the basic view of the down stairs. Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the laundry room are all upstairs. Those pictures might take a while! We gotta paint and organize like crazy. It's like a bomb went off up there. But I am so excited to get the baby's room ready! Right now, his room is pepto pink and cherry red, so it's going to get a face lift but I can't wait to start!
So this is the basic view of the down stairs. Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the laundry room are all upstairs. Those pictures might take a while! We gotta paint and organize like crazy. It's like a bomb went off up there. But I am so excited to get the baby's room ready! Right now, his room is pepto pink and cherry red, so it's going to get a face lift but I can't wait to start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures, Steph! It looks terrific; I especially love the kitchen.
I can't wait! Pick some colors and when I come out I'll totally paint.
Great job! That's so awesome you guys have a house! That fridge rocks!!! Good luck with the upstairs!
Well the stools were the LEAST we could do!!! I'm glad you like them.
the plants look awesome - I like.
Can't wait for you to be done this month with work and then we can PARTY!!!!
looks great!!! it's cool to have seen the pictures of the place before you moved in, and now seeing the pictures with all your stuff moved in! ...and I really love that table :)
Post a Comment