Friday, March 5, 2010

He's Back!





Dang Taylee- givin Brett the bunny ears
Classic Brett face. I wonder what Daniel did.
Ya, don't really know what else to say. Brett came home from his mission last week. Yeah!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is Jessica, Brett Condon's wife, friend of Daniel. That wouldn't by any chance be Elder Brady would it? My brother, Elder Okerlund, just sent home a picture of him with an Elder Brady, a friend of his. They look the same, and it would be a funny, small world if it was.

Stephanie and Daniel said...

I don't know how to reply to you Jessica so I just hope that you check this blog and this post again.
Yes it is Elder Brady! That's my brother. Its a small small world. How much longer does your brother have?

Jessica said...

My brother has until the beginning of September, so a little bit left. I'm getting really excited to see him though, he's my bud. Unfortunately, I won't get to see him until Christmas because I'm in NC and can't fly back just to see him. Have fun with your bro though!