Wednesday, December 2, 2009

He's So Strong

When Daniel gets really excited he kind of...what's the best way to describe it? Well, he gets really antsy and gitty, kind of like a kid on Christmas Eve. Anyway, so we were getting ready to go to his brothers wedding he was feeling this gittiness. In the midst of all the chaos he (being the wonderful man of hygiene that he is) brushed his teeth. Well, when he was shaking off the water on the edge of the sink, he hit it so hard and so fast that the head of the brush snapped right off.
Now, this may not be blog worthy but I thought it was hilarious! I have never seen that happen before! I mean what kind of tooth brush just snaps clean in half like that? Better yet, who bangs it that hard? We have cheap plastic sinks. They aren't sharp. There is no edge. It's just a round little sink. But together- this sink and Daniel conquered the toothbrush. And I thought it was really funny. Daniel, on the other hand, was ticked. Haha!

1 comment:

Tammy K said...

I swear I already commented on this ... must not have saved!

I'm not going to lie - he has a crazy look in his eye - kinda scary :)

We miss you and NEED TO HANG OUT BEFORE I LEAVE TOWN!