He did it! Daniel graduated from BYU in PDBio and is now 1/2 way done with the first part of his higher education :-) Whew! I'm so proud of him and can't tell you how hard he worked to get to where he is today. AND he got an 'A' on every one of his finals except one and we found out that in his Book of Mormon class he got the highest score in the entire section! Sorry... a little bragging, but I'm just so proud of him and I love him!
Okay, so here are some pictures...


Caleb was excited to be there as well. He's so dang cute!

This is Daniel's boss/professor and his co-worker in the research lab he worked at for the past 2 years. Nate (the young one) will be going to Parker for med school as well.


Future doctor and mentor with current doctor and mentor

I love him! Congratulations!!
No comments:
Post a Comment