Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update

I guess its about time for a little update in with the Daniel Jacobs side of the family. Lets see... so an update in the medical school extravaganza. So far Daniel has gotten 7 interviews out of 11 applications. Two in Florida, one in Tennessee, Missouri, Colorado, West Virginia and University of Utah. And so far he has actually been to three (he is in the Tennessee airport coming home as we speak). Out of the three (one being very new) he has been accepted to both Rocky Mountain Vista in Colorado and LECOM in Bradenton Florida! Things went well in Tennessee so we are crossing our fingers. Its in a tiny town. The nearest Wal-Mart is in Kentucky and our ward will be in a different town. Nothing has been decided yet. And I am afraid that the decision isn't going to get any easier as he continues to go to interviews so we'll see what happens. 

Our Halloween was fun. Daniel went as Nacho Libre- it was hilarious he wore stretchy womans pants and everything, and I was a little devil (yes, there was a costume). To start things off the Beehives were in charge of the Halloween party for the youth. I was assigned to the food. It was a lot of fun. We had eye ball cupcakes and 'moldy' deviled eggs and oodles of candy. We played games and had prizes, I think it was a hit. Halloween night we went to a party at a fellow aspiring doctors house. We pumpkin bowled and blew up pumpkins with fireworks (yes, Daniel did more of the exploding part). I'll post pictures soon. Daniel has the camera so I can see the places he has been:-) 

We are anxiously awaiting the homecoming of Daniels younger brother Matthew. We are excited about new additions to the family, planning a wedding and so on. Its a crazy life for us Jacobs' but a fun one. 


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

congrats on so many great things in the doctor world! How awesome to have choices of schools! Good luck in your decision making! Haha, smaller than rexburg huh? That could be fun!