Tuesday, September 16, 2008

He's probably not going to like this too much....


So I have to make an announcement. I am not sure Daniel is going to approve of this, but I think it's really exciting! Daniel got an interview for a medical school in Colorado today!! YEAH!!! Its starting. After years and YEARS of preparation on his part he is in the final stages of getting accepted to medical school. I am so proud of him. He has worked his BUTT off to make his dream come true and I couldn't be more excited for him. I mean, yes, this is the first one and who knows what will happen but it is still such a relief to hear back from somewhere. We spend hours and hours applying and giving them money and now its starting to pay off. Daniel is an excellent applicant and anyone would be lucky to have him :-) So it begins! First interview... we'll hopefully have a few more to contact us and then again hopefully someone will let us come. It doesn't hurt that this one is also in Colorado! Greatest state on earth. Here is the URL incase you wanna check out what we are checking out. 

2 comments:

Valerie Housley said...

Oh yea!!!!!!!!!!! My vote (like I have one!) is COLORADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO awesome to be close to you!!!! In a very good way, I hope every other location doesn't work out so you KNOW Colorado is where you need to be! :-) Just kidding (well not really) I really do hope all works out but Colorado would just be that much cooler!

Lizza said...

Hey!

I didn't know you even had a blog. Now I'm super excited because I love blogging.

I love you guys, too. Please come to our house when our kids are sleeping and play games with us and hang out. We only have so much time before you take off for school!